Jason embodies earth medicine in the form of inherited Kurradji traditional healing practices. He’s also undergone training in crystal healing and metaphysics, as well as Second Degree Usui Reiki.
Communing with his teachers and ancestors, Jason uses crystals, traditional Aboriginal medicine practices such as pressure point massage and sound healing techniques to cleanse and balance the aura. These techniques work to prompt the body’s innate ability to heal itself. Jason’s unique work takes place on a cellular level to lift and shift ailments.
Healings are performed on fully-clothed clients on the massage table or in a reclining chair depending on mobility issues. Jason likes to work interactively with his clients regarding the sensations they’re feeling, and to continue the dialogue throughout the healing to achieve the best results.
Certifications and qualifications
Jason is a member of the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT), and is insured with Aon. His certifications include:
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management, specialising in Indigenous Land Management
- Certificate of Completion in Crystal Healing and Metaphysics
- Second Degree Usui Reiki
- Working With Children number WWC1418741E valid to 24 July 2022
- Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation, basic emergency life support, and first aid
- Standard Mental Health First Aider accreditation valid to 8 September 2020
Continuing professional development events
- Australian South Sea Islander Recognition Symposium 2017
- Ignite your Spirit workshops 1 and 2, 2017
- NIRAKN Race, Whiteness, and Indigeneity International Conference 2017
- A Day of Quantum Healing with Nancy Valentine-Smith 2016
- Crystal Healing workshop with Barbie Cawthan, Crystal & Pearl Co 2016
- Level 1 Shamanic Training with Kerry Henwood 2016